I Love to Twit

    follow me on Twitter

    The Old Stuff

    Just Like You

    My New BFF
    Last night I was up in Snohomish for a wedding rehearsal. During the processional practice, the Matron of Honor complimented me on my "look". I had curled my hair, which I've been doing a lot lately, and it looks a little, actually a lot, like this:


    I was thanking her when she told me I looked liked someone, she just couldn't place it. It took her a second and then she told me that I looked like...

    ...wait for it...

    ...KATHERINE HEIGL.

    That's right, my friends, your very own Izzie Stevens at your service! What the MOH didn't realize is that I've had a girl crush on Katherine Heigl since her My Father The Hero days. I remember being 15 and I would've given anything to be as gorgeous as Heigl. So, needless to say, that chick last night totally made my night! I'm determined now to replicate that hair, makeup, outfit combo every single day until I die!

    So, sorry Mr. Bee, Sissy, and my Lovely Lady Friends, but Mama's got a new BFF - random Matron of Honor from tomorrow's wedding who obviously had been hitting the bottle to think that yours truly in any way resembles the Hollywood beauty. You, too, could be Mama Bee's BFF. All that is required is baseless, ridiculous compliments comparing me to today's most beautiful people. Simple, really! ;)


    Song title: Just Like You by Keisha Cole

    3 comments:

    ATenorio said...

    Just from your writing alone, I was kind of picturing you as Charlize Theron.

    the mama bird diaries said...

    When I picture you, I see a combo of Gisele and Heidi Klum.

    Melisa S. said...

    Oh man, a comment like that would have me on cloud nine for the whole year!